freshbenies is here to help you and your family with practical tools to control healthcare - including services to help you navigate questions or care needs related to Covid.
1. Ask a doctor
If you show signs of being sick or have questions for a doctor, start with freshbenies before worrying, Googling or going to a germ-infested waiting room.
Telehealth - speak to a doctor 24/7 to evaluate your symptoms. While there’s no cure for Covid, if you have any flu-like symptoms, contact Telehealth so a doctor can evaluate your risk and help with next steps when necessary.
Doctors Online – ask a doctor for personalized advice in an email conversation (instead of Googling) and get a response within 24 hours (usually faster!). You can correspond back and forth with the same expert as many times as you like at no charge - plus attach pictures or other documentation related to your concerns.
2. Reach out to your Advocate
Advocacy - these health pros can assist you in a number of ways, including...
- Locating the best quality in-network doctors, urgent care centers or hospitals
- Finding resources available for financial assistance, insurance assistance, emotional support, local Covid testing sites and more
- Answering questions about Covid-related services covered by your insurance or pertaining to COBRA
3. Visit with behavioral health specialists
Behavioral Telehealth - get support for anxiety, stress or panic by visiting with a psychiatrist or therapist by video at a fraction of the cost of in-person visits.
Make sure your freshbenies membership is activated and ready. If you need to do this, just chat with Bonnie by clicking her image at the bottom right of this web page, or call Member Services at 855.647.6762. We're here to help!